Book your room at Hotel City Garden Amsterdam
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Stedelijk Museum
Located in Museum Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Stedelijk Museum, Concertgebouw, and Van Gogh Museum. Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein are also within 15 minutes.
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has a business center and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a garden.
All 73 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel City Garden Amsterdam162 P.C. Hooftstraat Amsterdam 1071 CH
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Amsterdam hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Hotel City Garden Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
The credit card used for booking the reservation must be presented at check-in. If the cardholder cannot be present, guests must contact the property prior to arrival to make special arrangements. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- City Garden Amsterdam
- Hotel City Garden
- Hotel City Garden Amsterdam
- City Garden Hotel Amsterdam