Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and free airport shuttle
Popular property highlights
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of World Fashion Centre, Flower Market, and Stedelijk Museum. Concertgebouw and Van Gogh Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free self parking, a free airport shuttle, and a free shopping center shuttle. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 25 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1076 square feet (100 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Year Built 2002
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Trattoria La Bocca - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Brasserie La Bouche - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Herbergh Amsterdam Airport
- Herbergh Hotel
- Herbergh Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport Badhoevedorp
- Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport
- Herbergh Amsterdam Airport Badhoevedorp
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.