Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam City Centre, walk to Stedelijk Museum
Located in Amsterdam City Centre, this romantic hotel is steps from Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum. Rijksmuseum and Concertgebouw are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 39 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel JL No76
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel JL No76 is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
JAN Eat Drink - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Hotel JL
- Hotel JL No76
- Hotel JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL Hotel
- JL No76
- JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL No76 Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.