Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Stedelijk Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this romantic hotel is steps from Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum. Rijksmuseum and Concertgebouw are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 39 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.
- Notably quiet location
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
Hotel JL No76
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel JL No76 is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2011
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
JAN Eat Drink - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Hotel JL
- Hotel JL No76
- Hotel JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL Hotel
- JL No76
- JL No76 Amsterdam
- JL No76 Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.