Overview of Hotel Not Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Quadruple Room (Crow’s Nest)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Tram)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Fading Colors)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Mr. de With)
Basic Double Room, 1 Double Bed (Mrs. de With)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Crisis Free Zone)
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom (Secret Bookcase S)
Deluxe Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom (Casa No Casa)
Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Secret Bookcase L)
Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Secret Bookcase M)
Deluxe Double Room (Secret Bookcase XL)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Printed House)
Double Room, Ensuite (Skyscraper 4)
Double Room, Ensuite (Poison Ivy 7)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Skyscraper First Floor 24)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Volkswagen T1)
Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Casa No Casa 13A)
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam West neighborhood, Hotel Not Hotel is in the city center. Anne Frank House and Van Gogh Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Ten Kate Markt and Foodhallen. Check out an event or a game at Johan Cruyff Arena, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the inn's central location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Ten Kate Markt - 10 min walk
- Foodhallen - 10 min walk
- Vondelpark - 14 min walk
- Melkweg - 9 min drive
- Holland Casino - 9 min drive
- Witte de Withstraat Stop - 3 min walk
- Amsterdam Zuid Station - 8 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 18 min drive
- Kevin Bacon Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Not Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Did not approve my cancelation because Coronavirus.