- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Victorie
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam South neighborhood, Hotel Victorie is in the business district and near a metro station. Flower Market and Albert Cuyp Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vondelpark and Artis. Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Stedelijk Museum - 3 min drive
- Heineken Experience - 4 min drive
- Concertgebouw - 4 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum - 8 min drive
- Rijksmuseum - 10 min drive
- Victorieplein Stop - 2 min walk
- Amsterdam Amstel Station - 15 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 12 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 2.40 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Business trip to Amsterdam
Stayed for business for which it was very convenient. Stairs could be a challenge for some, however there is a lift. Breakfast was adequate for my needs. Staff were helpful.