Get an overview of this hotelAmsterdam boutique hotel short walk from museums, nightlife
Occupying seven 19th-century mansions, Hotel Vondel is in Amsterdam's historical district. Attractions within 0.5 km (0.3 mi) include the Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, P.C. Hooftstraat prestigious shopping street and the casino.
Hotel Vondel's Joost Eat & Drink serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. The restaurant opens to a private garden and patio for spring and summertime dining. Room service and free WiFi are also available.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi (surcharge)
The 86 stylish guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include spa-inspired toiletries and rainfall showerhead. All rooms are smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel VondelVondelstraat 26 Amsterdam 1054 GD
The artistically decorated Joost Eat and Drink restaurant and bar opens to a private garden and patio. Guests enjoy complimentary use of a laptop in the restaurant. A lounge with complimentary newspapers and magazines, and a 904-square-foot (84-square-meter) meeting/conference room is also on site and free WiFi is available in public areas. Hotel Vondel can arrange bicycle rentals (reservations required). Guests can also purchase tickets to popular museums from the hotel's front desk. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Smoking is not permitted inside this Amsterdam hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 904
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast served daily (surcharge).
Joost Eat and Drink Restaurant and bar named after the Dutch poet Joost van den Vondel. Art works and unique design. International seasonal menu with classic dishes and new creations, prepared with daily fresh products. In the spring and summer time lunch, dinner or cold drinks and cocktails from the bar in a beautiful private garden.
Room service during limited hours is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Hotel Vondel
- Hotel Vondel Amsterdam
- Vondel Amsterdam
- Vondel Hotel
- Vondel Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.