Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDesigner hotel by the waterfront in Amsterdam
Popular property highlights
Clubbing near the city
Placing guests between Rietlandpark and the waterfront, Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a 10-minute tram ride from the city center. Clubbers are just 3 minutes from dancing the night away at the Panama club. The National Maritime Museum is a 20-minute walk, the Dutch Press Museum 10 minutes.
Library, bicycle rental
The breakfast buffet is a great way to start the day. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. Further amenities include 7 meeting rooms, a library, and a luggage storage.
Cool design, free WiFi
Rooms have been individually designed with different colors and furnishings, and take into account a variety of needs, tastes, and budgets. Guests can sit back and watch some TV, and upload pics of their digs with the free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on-site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business guests can make use of the event facilities, including 7 meeting rooms. This historic hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available on-site for a surcharge.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1921
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Lloyd Hotel Restaurant - This on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Cultural Embassy
- Hotel Lloyd
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert