Book your room at Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
Get an overview of this hotelDesigner hotel by the waterfront in Amsterdam
Clubbing near the city
Placing guests between Rietlandpark and the waterfront, Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a 10-minute tram ride from the city center. Clubbers are just 3 minutes from dancing the night away at the Panama club. The National Maritime Museum is a 20-minute walk, the Dutch Press Museum 10 minutes.
Library, bicycle rental
The breakfast buffet is a great way to start the day. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. Further amenities include 7 meeting rooms, a library, and a luggage storage.
Cool design, free WiFi
Rooms have been individually designed with different colors and furnishings, and take into account a variety of needs, tastes, and budgets. Guests can sit back and watch some TV, and upload pics of their digs with the free WiFi.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural EmbassyOostelijke Handelskade 34 Amsterdam 1019 BN
The inn offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This historic inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1921
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A 4.71 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Cultural Embassy
- Hotel Lloyd
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.