Get an overview of this hotelCentral hotel near Centraal Station with river view.
Popular property highlights
Near central station
Providing panoramic views over the city and river, this Amsterdam Hotel lies within walking distance of the historical city center, the Central Station and cultural hotspots.
Sauna and massages
Guests can enjoy the sauna, shower landscape, ice fountain, or the relaxation area. Massages and a health club are also available.
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre's guestrooms have contemporary decor and modern furnishings; all have satellite TV with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Guests of the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre can relax in the Lifestyle Studio with its massage and treatment rooms. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning, and if you want to unwind at the end of a long day's sightseeing, you can dine on international fare at Silk Road restaurant and then order drinks in the Silk Bar.
There's a business center on site with 22 meeting rooms, and free WiFi is available in public areas. The multilingual front desk staff are available around the clock, and additional conveniences include free newspapers in the lobby, free train station pick-up service, a safe-deposit box at the front desk, and dry cleaning/laundry service.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 22
- Year Built 2006
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 912
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9817
- Conference center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 408
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Silk Road Restaurant - Offering innovative, international cuisine from India, Indonesia, Thailand, and other regions. Open daily.
Silk Bar - Offering a wide range of international drinks and light foods in a contemporary setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The highly qualified staff at the Lifestyle Studio spa offer guests lifestyle management, and massages with products that complement the spa's philosophy.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 47.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Hotel Moevenpick Amsterdam City Centre
- Moevenpick Amsterdam City Centre
- Moevenpick Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
- Moevenpick City Centre
- Moevenpick Hotel
- Moevenpick Hotel City Centre
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Mövenpick Amsterdam City Centre
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert