Get an overview of this hotelMajestic 1890 hotel with indoor swimming pool
By Central Station
Located in downtown Amsterdam, this historic hotel is situated in the lively shopping and business district opposite the city's main train station, and with canal cruises across the street.
Spread across 7 floors, guestrooms provide minibars, bathrooms with marble sinks, and laptop-compatible safes; the 306 air-conditioned rooms vary in size and shape; some even have small stairway entrances. Please note that bedding preference is available upon request, subject to availability.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Park Plaza Victoria AmsterdamDamrak 1-5 Amsterdam 1012 LG
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam is housed in an historic 19th-century building in the heart of Amsterdam’s shopping district and a five-minute stroll from Dam Square and the Royal Palace. The hotel is the perfect base from which to explore legendary cultural attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House, as well as the atmospheric canal network, now officially listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The hotel’s 306 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites offer four-star accommodation in contemporary comfort. The historic Victoria Wing houses 142 superior rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, movies on demand, electrical adapters and cable TV, while the all-new Urban Wing is home to 164 Urban rooms which combine tasteful furnishings with enhanced amenities.
Seasons Garden Restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast, the charming Park Plaza Brasserie specialises in international cuisine, and the informal Lobby Lounge is the place for a tempting selection of finger food, snacks and cocktails. The hotel’s Urban Wing houses the Victoria Active Club with a modern fitness center, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium and steam room. The hotel also offers a large conference space with modern meeting facilities. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Recognized with prestigious Les Clefs D’Or status, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam’s concierge team is on hand to uncover the city’s secrets and create personalized itineraries.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1890
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 7050
- Conference space size (meters) - 655
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast is served daily 6:30 AM - 10 AM for a surcharge
Park Plaza Brasserie - This casual brasserie overlooks the lively streets and serves international cuisine seven days a week breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Seasons Garden - A large international buffet breakfast is served in this bright, casual dining room overlooking the street.
The Lobby Lounge - This quiet bar just off the main lobby offers a comfortable place to enjoy the selection of international beers, cocktails, and light snacks every evening. The friendly head barman has been at the Victoria for over 30 years.
Vics - Onsite bar.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's Active Club fitness center offers guests an indoor pool, fitness machines, sauna, steam room, sports massage, and professional trainers on duty during opening hours. Guests of the hotel may use the pool for free. Access to the fitness center is free of charge; access to the sauna and Turkish steam bath is free of charge. All fees are subject to change. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Breakage deposit: EUR 75.00 per stay
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24.00 for adults and EUR 24.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.00 per night
- Amsterdam Park Plaza
- Amsterdam Park Plaza Victoria
- Amsterdam Victoria
- Amsterdam Victoria Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Victoria
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Victoria Hotel
- Park Plaza Victoria Hotel Amsterdam
- Victoria Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Victoria Hotel Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam Hotel
- Park Plaza Victoria
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.