Get an overview of this hotelIndulgent Amsterdam hotel near Anne Frank's House
Popular property highlights
This Amsterdam hotel is composed of 25 canal houses on the Keizersgracht canal, 500 meters from the house of Anne Frank and a five-minute walk from Dam Square.
Restaurant and bar
After a busy day, you can dine on classic European cuisine at the Jansz Restaurant, or visit the stylish Pulitzer’s Bar for a nightcap. The free WiFi lets you share your trip with friends and family, and with a 24-hour front desk, you can ask the multilingual staff for sightseeing tips any time.
Free WiFi and premium bedding
All 80 rooms are stylish and practical, some with views of the courtyard. LED TVs with digital channels, along with a minibar and free WiFi, allow for a comfy evening in. Premium bedding promise a good night's sleep, and other perks include plush bathrobes and slippers. Cribs are available for free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
You can look forward to starting your day with a full breakfast buffet, and a morning newspaper. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner, the bistro offers outdoor seating, and the bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing and dining tips, and free WiFi is available in public areas. You can also enjoy some downtime in the hotel's library. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 225
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A full breakfast buffet is served daily from 7 AM until 11 AM for a surcharge.
Jansz Restaurant - This restaurant serves beautifully crafted modern classics with an easy going Dutch attitude.
Pulitzers Bar - A timeless classic; sip on classic cocktails and the finest beverages while enjoying views over the canals.
Room service is available 24-hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Motor boating on site
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for all costs must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Hotel Pulitzer
- Hotel Pulitzer Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Pulitzer Luxury Collection Hotel Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Hotel
- Pulitzer Luxury Collection
- Pulitzer Luxury Collection Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Amsterdam Hotel
- Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Hotel Pulitzer a Luxury Collection
- Pulitzer Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.