Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with free wireless Internet
Popular property highlights
In business park
Set amid the offices and landscaped gardens of Schiphol-Rijk business park, this hotel is 4 km (3 mi) from the airport and 21 km (13 mi) from Amsterdam's city center. The hotel offers a free 24-hour shuttle service to and from Schiphol airport.
24-hour health club
This 8-story hotel offers a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, and 15 meeting rooms, as well as complimentary access to a 24-hour health club with a 48-station gym, sauna, and steam room.
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol's 281 contemporary-style guestrooms feature wireless Internet access, and private bathrooms with power shower/tub combinations.
- Spotless guestrooms
- High-quality beds
- Proximity to airport
- Helpful staff
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Guests of the Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol have complimentary access to a 24-hour health club with 34 cardio machines, 14 resistance machines, 8 spinning bikes, 8 TVs, a 6-person sauna, a 5-person steam room, and changing rooms with lockers and showers. For a surcharge, personal trainers are available, as well as massage and physiotherapy. The club is open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends.
Throughout the hotel, free WiFi is available, and a 24-hour business center (surcharge) has a PC with high-speed Internet access and connections for laptop users. The conference facilities are extensive and comprise 15 meeting rooms, available in various configurations, of which the largest can accommodate 500 delegates.
The hotel's OTIUM restaurant serves healthy bites and light options. The OTIUM lounge also serves food and a range of wines, beers, and spirits. A a coffee shop/café is also on site.
The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 281
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1999
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12572
- Free train station pickup
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1168
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 9.5 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 9.50 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
OTIUM Restaurant - Fine-dining restaurant that highlights the finest seasonal products available. Menus include vegetarian and healthy-choice options.
OTIUM Lounge - Stylish venue offering local brews on tap, a range of spirits, and casual dining options.
Talavera Restaurant - Comfortable restaurant that serves a breakfast buffet (surcharge) with hot and cold items, smoothies, and espresso drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's health club, where a gym has 34 cardio and 14 resistance machines, eight spinning bikes, eight TVs, a six-person sauna, five-person steam room, and changing rooms with lockers and showers. For a surcharge, personal trainers are available, as well as massage and physiotherapy. Fitness facilities are available 24 hours a day. Spa and health facilities are open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends.
A basketball court next door to the hotel is available for guests' complimentary use, and the sidewalks of the business park are popular with joggers. Aviation enthusiasts frequent the large observation platform above the terminal at Schiphol Airport.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.7075 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Radisson Blu Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.