Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with free wireless Internet
Popular property highlights
In business park
Set amid the offices and landscaped gardens of Schiphol-Rijk business park, this hotel is 4 km (3 mi) from the airport and 21 km (13 mi) from Amsterdam's city center. The hotel offers a free 24-hour shuttle service to and from Schiphol airport.
24-hour health club
This 8-story hotel offers a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, and 15 meeting rooms, as well as complimentary access to a 24-hour health club with a 48-station gym.
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol's 281 contemporary-style guestrooms feature wireless Internet access, and private bathrooms with power shower/tub combinations.
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Guests of the Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol have complimentary access to a 24-hour health club with 34 cardio machines, 14 resistance machines, 8 spinning bikes, and 8 TVs. The club is open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends.
Throughout the hotel, free WiFi is available, and a 24-hour business center (surcharge) has a PC with high-speed Internet access and connections for laptop users. The conference facilities are extensive and comprise 15 meeting rooms, available in various configurations, of which the largest can accommodate 500 delegates.
The hotel's OTIUM restaurant serves healthy bites and light options. The OTIUM lounge also serves food and a range of wines, beers, and spirits. A a coffee shop/café is also on site.
The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 15
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1168
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12572
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 281
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 9.5 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 9.50 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
OTIUM Restaurant - Fine-dining restaurant that highlights the finest seasonal products available. Menus include vegetarian and healthy-choice options.
OTIUM Lounge - Stylish venue offering local brews on tap, a range of spirits, and casual dining options.
Talavera Restaurant - Comfortable restaurant that serves a breakfast buffet (surcharge) with hot and cold items, smoothies, and espresso drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's health club, where a gym has 34 cardio and 14 resistance machines, eight spinning bikes, and 8 TVs. Fitness facilities are available 24 hours a day. Fitness facilities are open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends.
A basketball court next door to the hotel is available for guests' complimentary use, and the sidewalks of the business park are popular with joggers. Aviation enthusiasts frequent the large observation platform above the terminal at Schiphol Airport.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.05 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- Radisson Blu Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.