Grid of 27 images
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Amsterdam hotel in the center of the canal ring
Popular property highlights
In the center of Amsterdam, this contemporary hotel is located 100 meters from Rembrandt Square's night life, and 300 meters from Kalverstraat (Shopping Street), and the Flower Market.
Sopranos and pianos
The hotel offers complimentary WiFi in the lobby plus multilingual concierge service; Brasserie Flo is an onsite Parisian-style restaurant, in addition to Bar Pipa’s lounge and live music nightly at Sopranos Piano Bar.
Minibars in rooms
This hotel's 166 guestrooms have sleek, contemporary decor and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. All rooms have Espresso coffeemakers, and you can sip refreshments from the minibar.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam opens to a bright, contemporary lobby area with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel's concierge is on hand to offer sightseeing and reservation assistance and currency exchange, and room service is available during restaurant opening hours. Parking is available on-site for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2006
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 413
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4446
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Espresso maker
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Brasserie FLO - Chic, modern Parisian-style restaurant with white linen-topped tables. Serves a range of French and international dishes including a daily changing selection of seafood from fresh oysters to lobster and crab. Lunches are offered weekdays.
Bar Pipa's - Informal lounge offering snacks and drinks in front of the Amstel River.
Sopranos Piano Bar - Offers a wide range of drinks and live entertainment weeknights from 5 PM until 3 AM; Thursday to Saturday until 4 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hampshire Hotel
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hampshire Rembrandt
- Hampshire Rembrandt Hotel
- Hampshire Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Rembrandt Square Hotel
- Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Rembrandt Square
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.