Although we enjoyed our time in this Short Stay Apartment, there are some notable issues with the property.
1. Great location. Steps from a Metro entrance. Quiet and peaceful area.
3. Nice, attractive, spacious kitchen with a dishwasher.
4. Clean (except for some property condition matters).
5. Heated floors in the master bath. Towel warmers in both bathrooms (although they work unreliably).
6. Nice tub in the master bath.
7. HVAC worked well.
8. Clothing washer/dryer combo, which is handy, although it did not really dry the clothing.
9. Great communication and easy check-in at the airport. (If you take the train and metro, stop at Nieuwmarkt. You will be steps from the apartment).
10. Nice tile work in bathrooms.
1. Church bells in the adjacent church ring all night.
2. The carpet in the lower level is stained and needs to be replaced.
3. Some lights flicker terribly unless turned up very bright. Some of the light switches fall off repeatedly.
4. The walls are very marked up on the first floor, and most of the baseboards are in a ragged state.
5. Very weird master bed. It is two twin beds that are pushed together (not uncommon for Europe), but they are different heights and have a probably 14 inch gap between them. The two spare beds are both Full or Queen sized.
6. Very leaky sink in spare bathroom.
7. The top and bottom floor lights are connected.
8. Terribly flimsy shower doors in master bath.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay.