Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel near Schiphol Airport
Popular property highlights
This smoke-free hotel is 3.8 km (2.4 mi) from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Central Amsterdam attractions such as the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square are about 8.5 km away and easily accessed via bus or train.
A complimentary airport shuttle is provided morning till late night. The wellness center features a sauna and a steam bath. The Patio restaurant serves a generous breakfast buffet.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. Air-conditioning controls are bedside. Bathrooms include hair dryers and makeup mirrors.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Comfortable rooms
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds and nice bathrooms
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam is the perfect place for business appointments or for a trip to Amsterdam. The 440 stylish rooms and suites fulfill all wishes of the modern and international traveler.
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport from 6 AM to 11:30 PM. From the airport, guests can take a train to the Amsterdam city center and other destinations. In addition, a public bus stops in front of the hotel. Self parking is available on site (surcharge).
The wellness center features a modern gym, tanning bed, Finnish sauna, and steam bath. Wellness experts offer acupuncture and relaxing massages. An outdoor terrace has sunning beds and views of the Amsterdam Woods.
The Patio Restaurant offers an extensive luxury breakfast buffet and fine lunch and dinner menus for groups. Italian mouth-watering is allowed during dinner with beautiful wines in the stylish Trattoria. The casual Sports and Media Bar (lunch/diner) features a variety of international dishes alongside beverages and televised sport events.
This environmentally-friendly, smoke-free hotel also provides wireless Internet access, and the 15 flexible and modern meeting rooms offer space for up to 620 persons for a wide range of events.
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2003
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Steigenberger Airport hotel Amsterdam has a restaurant serving dinner and a hot and cold buffet breakfast (surcharge) is available in the breakfast area between 6:30 AM until 11 AM. The hotel also has 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam has a full-service spa featuring massage/treatment rooms, body treatments, and beauty services.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5.7505 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam Hotel
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Hotel Airport Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Hotel Amsterdam
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam Schiphol
- Steigenberger Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.