Book your room at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with pool opposite World Fashion Centre
Vondelpark: 10 minutes
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is opposite the World Fashion Centre and a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport. The famous Vondelpark, Amsterdam's largest park, is only a 10-minute walk, and guests can also walk 2 minutes to the closest tram stop for services to the city center.
Cocktails and city views
The hotel's SKYY Bar, located on the 10th floor, offers cocktails and panoramic city views. For dinner, Fashion's Restaurant and Bar offers French cuisine and international dishes. There are plenty of places for guests to relax, with an indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center on site.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TV
Guestrooms feature chic decor and high-tech conveniences like free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels, plus welcome additions like minibars and coffeemakers. Premium rooms offer added space with sofa beds and leather armchairs, and suites include access to the roof terrace.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2755 square feet (256 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2755
- Conference space size (meters) - 256
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
Where to Eat
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
The Wellness Garden has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of: