Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCentral Amsterdam hotel 3-minute walk from train station
Popular property highlights
Near Dam Square
This city-center hotel is a 3-minute walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Dam Square, Nieuwe Kerk, and the Royal Palace are among the many popular destinations within 0.4 km (0.3 mi).
The hotel is located in 10 historic Amsterdam houses dating back to the 18th century. The lobby accommodates a lounge and bar. Numerous restaurants and cafés are steps away.
Guestrooms at XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. High-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms come with showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE former Tulip Inn Amsterdam Centre
XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE former Tulip Inn Amsterdam Centre is housed within 10 monumental Amsterdam houses near a boat canal, in the city shopping and entertainment center, located near the metro, train station, and convention center. The Inn offers 2 meeting and conference facilities, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby. Buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge in the restaurant, and the lobby lounge is open from morning until late night.
This Amsterdam hotel also offers a multilingual staff, concierge services, tours and ticket assistance, and luggage storage. Fresh coffee is available in the lobby. The hotel is smoke-free.
Offsite parking is available for a surcharge. Airport shuttle service is provided at scheduled times (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1977
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast (surcharge) served weekdays 7 AM to 10:30 AM, and weekends 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE former Tulip Inn
- Tulip Inn Hotel Amsterdam Centre
- Tulip Inn Hotel
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Tulip Inn
- XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE former Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- XO HOTELS CITY CENTRE former Tulip
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert