Find Hotels Near Amway World Headquarters, Grand Rapids from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Amway World Headquarters
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Amway World Headquarters Hotel Guide
Visiting Amway World Headquarters is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It resides 50 miles from the state capital, Lansing. A little bit of a journey, but worth every second!
There's about 22 hotels for you to stay at that will situate you a maximum of 6 miles away from Amway World Headquarters. Some of your better options are the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport and Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids.
If your family is traveling on a budget, you'll find some appropriate accommodation options not too far away. The Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites and the Sleep Inn & Suites - Airport are a few establishments you'll want to consider.
This area is full of refreshing sights and sounds. Rowster Coffee is a notable eatery not far from Amway World Headquarters. If your stomach is howling with hunger, reserve a table at Fish Lads of Ada, another leading local establishment. Kick back with a couple of beers from Schnitz Ada Grill.
Other Places to Visit near Amway World HeadquartersYou don't have to travel very far from Amway World Headquarters to find other things to do in this area:
- You can participate in local art and culture events at Forest Hills Fine Arts Center. Be sure to check out their dynamic program of live gigs, displays and art courses.
- Soar across the rink and practice your best figure skating tricks at Patterson Ice Center.
- Calvin College Ecosystem Preserve is a wonderful place for a relaxed day trip with the family. The kids will be able to explore the outdoors and discover how this unique area is being cautiously looked after.
- Calvin College, a local institution of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists enjoy visiting. Don't forget to enquire about tours and opening times.
- If you're a golfer, spend a day at Golf Club at Thornapple Pointe. Here you can practice your putting while you enjoy the local birdlife.