Picture yourself strolling through the avenues during your next day off, noticing the buildings or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But there is one draw you're anticipating most of all: Angel Island. It's been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and now is the moment to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Angel Island?
Hotels near Angel Island
Long after you and your friends have headed home, those special moments spent at Angel Island will hover in the forefront of your mind.
You can find it in San Francisco, a bustling city that many travelers love getting familiar with.
You should have no trouble finding a hotel to fit your needs. There are at least 2 nearby. The Waters Edge Hotel and The Lodge at Tiburon can be found within a mere 2 miles of Angel Island.
If you can't afford to surrender a tonne of cash on your accommodation, you will be happy to hear that there are several budget hotels in the area. You can't go past the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square or the St. Regis San Francisco for a comfortable bed and a good price.
If all you want to do is chill out in an ultra-comfortable environment, you might want to look into booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. The Loews Regency San Francisco and the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco are distinguished options that offer superb comfort and service.
This area is filled with interesting things to see. Angel Island Cafe is a well-known eatery near Angel Island. When the sun starts to set, rejuvenate with a nourishing feast at Angel Island Cantina. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is in the same area. To properly end the night, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at Cove Cantina Oyster Bar.
Before you go, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Get onboard a boat and luxuriate in the sun's rays, sea breezes and the wonderful sounds of the open water at Horseshoe Cove.
- One of your first stops on your trip should be Sausalito Visitors Kiosk. Here, you'll be able to pick up some great ideas and find your bearings before you set out exploring.
- Alcatraz Island is situated just over the water and provides visitors with a range of interesting things to see and do.
- Get your heart rate up and enjoy being on the water at Boardsports Marin.
- Musee Mecanique makes for an interesting spot to enjoy when you are bored.
Expedia's catalogue of rooms in San Francisco delivers all the things you require, so you can be certain to have choices near Angel Island that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of arrivals in the past year, you shouldn't be by yourself. All the insider info you're searching for you'll find right here. You'll set off boldly once booking time arrives, too: travelers of all types recommended their San Francisco hotel.
- We have it right here if you want accommodations that are snug plus fresh and orderly.
- Rooms in San Francisco hotels are always tidy, fresh, and quick to welcome you in.
- The staff at hotels around Angel Island provide wonderful service which will only enhance your vacation to this magnificent monument.
You can stay right next door with our excellent catalogue of hotels near Angel Island.
Fascinating San Francisco Facts
With Angel Island checked off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in San Francisco.
- This favored location is still seeing a rise in acclaim.
- Enjoy a delicious supper of the local fare and happen upon a cute store to look for necessities.
- San Francisco also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after you spend a time on its a full itinerary of activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies. You'll never regret planning a holiday to San Francisco, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Angel Island. Book today!