Find Hotels in Angra do Heroismo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2019
Visiting Angra Do Heroismo
Visitors to Angra Do Heroismo are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Angra Do Heroismo
- The closest major airport is in Angra do Heroismo (TER-Lajes Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Angra Do Heroismo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Municipal Gardens, Monte Brazil, and Algar Caves. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Angra Harbor and Fortaleza de Sao Joao Batista.
In Angra Do Heroismo, you'll be able to select from 68 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada de Angra do Heroismo - Forte Sao Sebastiao - This 4-star pousada features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Terceira Mar Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Azoris Angra Garden - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Angra Do Heroismo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Average annual rainfall for Angra Do Heroismo is 1.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 54°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Angra do Heroismo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Angra do Heroismo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Angra do Heroismo?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Angra do Heroismo?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Angra do Heroismo?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Angra do Heroismo?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Monte Brazil?
What about the best place to stay close to Fortaleza de Sao Joao Batista?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Angra do Heroismo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Angra do Heroismo?
What are some hotels with pools in Angra do Heroismo?
Recent reviews of Angra do Heroismo hotels
More trip options
- Angra do Heroismo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Angra do Heroismo Airports
- Hotels near Popular Angra do Heroismo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Angra do Heroismo
- More Hotel Options in Angra do Heroismo
- More Popular Hotels in Azores
- Other Hotels near Angra do Heroismo, Azores
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends