Get an overview of this hotel3-star waterfront hotel near Discovery Point
Located in the heart of Dundee, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of City Square and Discovery Point. Verdant Works is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business center and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 95 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Express Dundee41 Dock Street Dundee Scotland DD1 3DR
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 86 square feet (8 square meters). This Dundee hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Express Dundee is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 86
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Great Room - This bar serves breakfast only.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: GBP 1.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.80 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Dundee Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Dundee
- Dundee Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express - Dundee Hotel Dundee
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.