Not as nice as expected.
Posted Aug 24, 2015
• The towel rack was falling off the wall in addition to falling apart itself.
• The hairdryer did not work.
• The drain plug for the bathroom did not work, so we had to stuff a washcloth down the drain in order for my daughter to take a bath.
• There was no ice machine, instead there were 2 ice trays in the freezer (one of which was freezer burnt), with nothing to hold the ice in within the freezer.
• The pool area was not as big or as luxurious as pictured.
• The extra sheets in the closet had a very strange odor.
• The room is not cleaned daily, instead you have to go to a dingy supply room to get fresh towels.
I do realize that these are all minor things and did not hinder us from having a pleasant trip, but when you're paying $170 +tax per night and it is many blocks from the beach these things are expected.
• The staff was pleasant.
• Within walking distance of 2 Scoops Ice Cream and a couple of nice restaurants.
• We were able to hang out at the pool after we checked out (we asked for a later check out but were told that it was not possible)
• The bed was very comfortable.
• The room was very spacious and it was nice to have to bedroom separate from the living room/kitchenette area.
This was a okay place to stay, but I would have expected to have paid no more than $100 per night. I was expecting things to be in working order and not to have to get my own towels for $170 per night.