Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the roads, gazing up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, Ansal Plaza is one attraction you have been especially prepared for. For a while, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and now is finally the day to get there.
Where to Stay at Ansal Plaza
Hotels near Ansal Plaza
Hunting for a hotel room that is close to Ansal Plaza?
You'll find it in Delhi, a thriving city that many travelers love getting familiar with.
Ansal Plaza has a large number of accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 81 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are the Eros Hotel New Delhi, Nehru Place, the Colonels Retreat and The Muse Sarovar Portico - Nehru Place, just 2 miles, 0.7 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You can allocate more money for your vacation if you opt to spend your nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Karon Hotel - Lajpat Nagar (1 mile away) and the jüSTa Greater Kailash (1 mile away) are names to keep in mind.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, you'll find an abundance of upmarket hotels here. The Solace is only 1 mile away, while the Hotel Africa Avenue G K 1 can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are impressive and full of creature comforts.
As you and your loved ones walk around the pathways that surround Ansal Plaza, stop by Good Corner. Smell the enchanting aroma of coffee and indulge in some sweet pastries. Later on in the evening, go to one of the close-by eateries. Try some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Ahad Sons Foods. But don't end things there! Meet your pals for a wine or two at Voda The Lounge Bar.
There are also some other things happening in proximity to Ansal Plaza:
- Set aside some time to see a show at Siri Fort Auditorium and be entranced by local actors in their element.
- Find a good sale, purchase some memorabilia or taste test some local delicacies at Dilli Haat Market.
- You can marvel at beautiful architecture at ISKCON Temple.
- If you're in need of another way to entertain yourself on your vacation, attempt to find an event which matches your passions at India Habitat Centre.
- Snag a deal at Sarojini Nagar Market and enjoy the excitement of this busy market.
The rail transport terminal, Moolchand Metro Station, can be found 0.6 miles away from Ansal Plaza, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's list of places to stay in Delhi provides all the things you want, so you can be certain to have spots near Ansal Plaza that you'll appreciate. Delhi welcomed quite a few travelers last year, so start hunting. You can rest assured when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: numerous visitors would suggest their Delhi hotel to an office-mate. You're only a click away from all the secret advice you need.
- The guest services at hotels close to Ansal Plaza will be awesome as you might hope near such a fine landmark.
- In search of room contentment as well as spotlessness? You're in the right place.
- Rooms in Delhi lodging will always be fresh, tidy, and set to show you in.
It's clear why vacations near Delhi received more visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Ansal Plaza, you can stay right next door.
All About Delhi
You'll still have things to do in Delhi when you've crossed Ansal Plaza off your list.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to purchase a few gifts and savor a delightful meal of the local fare.
- You'll see Delhi also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full schedule of action.
- Delhi hasn't been really prevalent in the guide books, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
Planning a visit to Delhi is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ansal Plaza from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!