Not a Family Friendly Hotel, Very Far from Kas and Rooms are extremely small, & more .....
Posted Sep 7, 2011
The phone number on the itinerary was wrong, and that is when I should understood there is something wrong with this hotel. I am not sure where to start. So here are some bullet points
- Rooms are extremely small, probably less than 100 sq feet each.
- It is very far from Kas , out of the way. Very inconvenient to go to Kas from here even if you have a car (Not to mention hard to find a parking space for your car)
- Very very not child friendly
- Hotel is designed for a budget young adult traveler . Not for family
- I am not sure what the hotel staff was thinking with a 6 month old non-trained German Shepard waiting in the receipt ion area unleashed. While carrying our baby and 7 year old to room, literally the Dog jumped on us. Who in their right mind will put a dog like that in the receiption
- I can keep writing but I want to forget about this hotel
Two good things i can write about the hotel
- Food in their buffet by the beach was good
- For a romantic young couple this could be a good hotel