Overview of Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Smoking (French Bed)
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Smoking
Room, 1 Twin Bed, Smoking, Corner
Standard Room, Non Smoking (French Bed)
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking, Corner
Junior Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Antalya, Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya is in the city center and on the beach. Antalya Clock Tower and Hadrian's Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Old Bazaar and Shemall Shopping Center. Antalya Aquarium and Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland are not to be missed. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails, cave exploring, and horse riding, or hop on a bike rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Antalya.Visit our Antalya travel guide
- Konyaalti Beach - 17 min walk
- Migros Shopping Center - 10 min drive
- Antalya Aquarium - 11 min drive
- Aktur Lunapark - 12 min drive
- Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland - 13 min drive
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 2 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort