Top Hotels Near Antietam National Cemetery in Hagerstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Antietam National Cemetery
Top Hotels Close to Antietam National Cemetery
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Antietam National Cemetery Hotel Guide
It's definitely worth taking the time to visit Antietam National Cemetery.
To experience it, you'll need to step away from the beaten track a bit and make your way to Hagerstown, which can be found 75 miles from the state capital, Annapolis.
It's only about 6 miles to the Antietam National Cemetery when you spend the night at one of the 5 hotels that are available in the immediate vicinity. Plenty of travelers book a night at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center and Quality Inn.
If ambling around Antietam National Cemetery has left you with an empty stomach, go to JaysBBQ (17320 Shepherdstown Pike, Sharpsburg) for a delightful meal. Later on in the evening, make your way over to one of the close-by bars. Hand-crafted cocktails and frothy beers are available at Captain Bender’s Tavern (111 East Main Street, Sharpsburg).
Other Places to Visit near Antietam National CemeteryStill have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Antietam National Cemetery:
- Whether you'd like to say a few prayers or learn about the history and background of the building, Tolson's Chapel is a popular site to explore.
- There's nothing more relaxing than simply perching on the banks and looking onto the shimmer of the water as it moves down Antietam Creek.
- Antietam National Battlefield is a historic attraction which will give you insight into the character of the area.
- Peruse the fascinating displays at Pry House Field Hospital Museum.
- At Cress Creek Golf Club, you can spend a day playing golf in stunning surroundings.