In major need of refurbishment - awful
Posted Jan 10, 2017
- Overall almost all staff need customer service training. Staff were not rude, but they were far from friendly.
- The room was tiny, and having to sit in the reception foyer for Wi-Fi is ridiculous this day in age, especially considering what they charge. Brown water in tap at times, shower not draining properly, air-conditioning unit very noisy and dripping water on the bed. No fridge in room. Room was very old. Tiny TV was old. Light bulb needed replacing on arrival.
- The food in the buffet restaurant is pretty awful. And I'm not talking about local food, we pretty much only ate local food as it was the only thing half-decent.
- Porter was rude on arrival, porters also flew around the narrow roads, expecting us to get out of their way.
- We actually witnessed the receptionist talking a departing guest into leaving a bottle of wine with her personally. It was not offered, it was asked for.
- Not worth the money we spent.