Picture yourself wandering around the avenues during your upcoming getaway, noticing the lovely environment or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one attraction you are especially looking forward to: Antigua Botanical Gardens. Right now is finally the time to check it off your must-do list.
Find Your Antigua Botanical Gardens Lodging
Hotels near Antigua Botanical Gardens
Fill your lungs with fresh air as your stresses wash away at Antigua Botanical Gardens, a gorgeous natural oasis.
It's located in St. John's, the country's capital city. This busy metropolitan area beckons people that come from all over the planet.
You'll find 6 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Antigua Botanical Gardens. With 21 hotels, you should think about staying in Jennings. It's a short drive of 4 miles. The Hermitage Bay All Inclusive, Sugar Ridge and Jolly Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive are recommended.
Discerning travelers on a budget need look no further as there are some lower-priced hotels nearby. A couple of popular options are the Heritage Hotel and the City View Hotel and Conference Centre. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the second is 0.5 miles away.
Make your trip even more special by reserving a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options in the vicinity. Top-class amenities await you at the Date Palms Apartments and the Caribbean Inn & Suites. These establishments are an easy distance of 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Before you head to Antigua Botanical Gardens, stop for a treat at Cup of Joe. This nearby coffee shop is a wonderful place to satisfy your sweet tooth. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the area's eateries. Discover new dishes and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Big Banana. Unwind with a round of beers from Cheers Antigua.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Antigua Botanical Gardens:
- Improve your understanding on the nation's government by organizing a guided tour of Her Majesty's Prison.
- Antigua Government House, a historic government building, will fascinate anyone who would like to discover more about the community's past.
- If you want to discover more about local history, then you should schedule a visit to VC Bird Monument, a significant local monument.
- Reach a more spiritual understanding of the area's Christian heritage by visiting and learning about St. John's Cathedral.
- Take note of how the past comes to life when you meander through the fine exhibits at Museum of Antigua and Barbuda.
Expedia's St. John's rooms supply all that you need, so you will surely get options near Antigua Botanical Gardens you'll fall in love with. St. John's had more than a few visitors in the past year, so start hunting. You're only a click away from the guidance and recommendations you're searching for. You can rest assured once the time comes to make your reservation, too: many newcomers endorse their St. John's hotel.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation around Antigua Botanical Gardens surpass all expectations.
- Rooms in St. John's hotels are always orderly and neat.
- In search of suites that are relaxing plus fresh and presentable? You'll get it right here.
It's clear why vacations close to St. John's got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your favorite site is ready with our broad selection of hotels near Antigua Botanical Gardens.
St. John's Intriguing Facts
You'll still have more to do in St. John's after Antigua Botanical Gardens is crossed off your list.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to end your day with a bang.
- abundant activities, you'll also find St. John's knows a thing or two about special care.
- St. John's is currently starting to become more trendy after having been a well-kept secret.
Planning a getaway to St. John's is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Antigua Botanical Gardens. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old scenes and wave hi to some awe-inspiring new landscapes!