Book your room at Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Antwerp hotel in Diamond District, walk to Antwerp Zoo
Located in Diamond District, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Century Center and Antwerp Zoo. Rubens House and Museum Mayer van den Bergh are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a sauna are onsite.
All 173 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and free minibar items.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge AntwerpenLange Kievitstraat 125 Antwerp 2018
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13423 square feet (1247 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 13423
- Conference space size (meters) - 1247
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2007
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 9.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
ARive - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Lindner City Lounge Antwerpen
- Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerpen
- Lindner Hotel & Lounge
- Lindner Lounge
- Lindner Hotel And City Lounge Antwerpen
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.