Book your room at Van Der Valk Hotel Dennenhof
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Brasschaat Open Golf, Rinkven Golf Club, and Royal Antwerp Golf Club. Kalmthout Heath and Bakker Mill Steam Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 79 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and balconies or patios. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Van Der Valk Hotel DennenhofBredabaan 940 Brasschaat 2930
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 65 square feet (6 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Van Der Valk Hotel Dennenhof is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge) continental
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 65
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1986
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Van Der Valk Hotel Dennenhof has a restaurant serving brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Dennenhof Van Der Valk
- Hotel Dennenhof
- Hotel Dennenhof Van Der Valk
- Hotel Van Der Valk Dennenhof
- Valk Dennenhof
- Van Der Valk Dennenhof
- Van Der Valk Dennenhof Brasschaat
- Van Der Valk Hotel Dennenhof
- Van Der Valk Hotel Dennenhof Brasschaat