History buffs will enjoy exploring Apalachicola, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its shopping and beaches. In Apalachicola, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apalachicola
A favorite place to visit in the city is John Gorrie State Museum. You'll also find Indian Pass Beach and St Joseph Bay Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Apalachicola. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and quiet location.
- Coombs Inn and Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Apalach Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Apalachicola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 57.72 inches of rain falls on Apalachicola each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F