Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Only negative thing was the smell coming off the outside garbage container when entering from the back entrance. Everything else was excellent! Definitely staying there again.
The rooms were ok needs a little up dating the pool was great it was warm and deep the hot tub did not have jets but it was still nice and the sauna was hot.
We traveled with our family of six. We had a poolside room with plenty of room for all to sleep. A generous breakfast was provided. A very enjoyable stay!
Very clean with nice furnishings and everything worked! Microwave mini fridge and outdoor pool plus free morning coffee that was delic!! Very pleasant and hospitable staff! Really get your moneys worth us 2 pets stay free!
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Appleton - Lake Winnebago accommodation! Choosing the perfect room during your Northeast Wisconsin trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Appleton - Lake Winnebago. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Appleton - Lake Winnebago accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Northeast Wisconsin is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Appleton - Lake Winnebago has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northeast Wisconsin has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Appleton - Lake Winnebago is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?