DON'T STAY HERE - NOT WORTH WHAT YOU WILL SAVE!
Posted May 15, 2016 on Hotels
- 2 (of 4) of the chairs in the room were broken and we fell through them! Plus I got scratched by a nail on the chair when it happened.
- The phone in the room couldn't be used to call reception. The hotel is big, and it was a hike from the room to reception if you needed something.
- There was a coffee maker in the room but no mugs…
- They keys for the room kept de-magnetizing. It got to the point where I got them to re-magnetize the keys each time we went to the room, just in case.
- There was a shortage of pool towels. We were lucky to get them when we arrived! Whenever we tried to exchange for clean ones, we were told there were none.
- When we returned our towels, the guy noticed that one of them had a rip and tried to BLAME US!
- They say that there's wifi in the common areas, but it works for some 1 minute out of every 10. Really, there is NO wifi.
- They claim to have a gym, they don't. As in, it’s closed forever, not being repaired.
- Breakfast and its service were a JOKE! The bread was stale and the teacups were dirty. They didn't have enough staff for the number of guests, so you had to wait just to get a bowl to eat from. Also, each breakfast, EVERY table was either occupied or full of dirty dishes. To make it worse, when we addressed this with the staff (and heard other guests do the same), they gave us ATTITUDE!