Visiting Arcos de las Salinas
Travelers to Arcos de las Salinas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcos de las Salinas
Places to visit in the larger region include Las Yeguas, Javalambre Ski Resort, and Dinopolis Titania. Additionally, you'll find Rio Turia Bridge and Portal de Teruel in the area.
As you plan your trip to Arcos de las Salinas, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 50 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- El Cierzo de Javalambre is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the center of Arcos de las Salinas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Teruel can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Suite Camarena is 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from central Arcos de las Salinas. This 3-star hotel in Teruel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hotel Isabel de Segura is located 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the heart of Arcos de las Salinas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Teruel can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
Dressing for Arcos de las Salinas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Arcos de las Salinas is 0.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F