Those traveling to Areatza are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Santiago Cathedral, and Plaza Moyua.
- There are 231 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 15.3 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Areatza
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Santiago Cathedral, and Plaza Moyua. In the area, you'll also find Zubizuri Bridge and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Balneario Areatza - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Areatza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Areatza gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F