Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Arequipa, this romantic hotel is steps from Moral House, Casa del Moral, and Santa Catalina Monastery. Casa de Moral and Museo Santury are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 40 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with WiFi. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3068 square feet (285 square meters). This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3068
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 285
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 47 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PEN 84 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 84 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 47 per night
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Arequipa Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.