Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Arequipa, this romantic hotel is steps from Santa Catalina Monastery, Casa de Moral, and Museo Santury. Iglesia la Merced and Arequipa's Historical Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, spa services, meeting rooms, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 40 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3068 square feet (285 square meters). This Colonial hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3068
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (meters) - 285
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 140 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PEN 92 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 92 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 140 per night
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
- Casa Andina Private Hotel Arequipa Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).