Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Arequipa with 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Arequipa, this hostel is steps from Iglesia de San Francisco, Puente Grau, and Arequipa's Historical Museum. Museo Histórico Municipal and Museo Santury are also within 5 minutes.
This hostel features coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a library, and express check-in are onsite.
All 10 shared rooms feature free WiFi and balconies or patios. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel Casona de Jerusalen
Hostel Casona de Jerusalen features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Arequipa hostel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services.
Hostel Casona de Jerusalen has designated areas for smoking.
- Year Built 1950
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Shared accommodations
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 7 and PEN 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: PEN 35
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- La Casona de Jerusalen
- La Casona de Jerusalen Arequipa
- La Casona de Jerusalen Hostel
- La Casona de Jerusalen Hostel Arequipa
- Hostel Casona Jerusalen Arequipa
- Hostel Casona Jerusalen
- Casona Jerusalen Arequipa
- Casona Jerusalen
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.