When you imagine a new city, you might picture yourself walking through the avenues, looking up at the monuments or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're counting on most of all: Argentine National Congress. Right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Close to Argentine National Congress
Hotels near Argentine National Congress
If you've never seen Argentine National Congress before, you're in for an experience!
It's located in Buenos Aires, the country's capital. This thriving metropolitan area beckons travelers who come from every region of the planet.
There are as many as 53 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Argentine National Congress. The Novotel Buenos Aires, Savoy Hotel and Imagine Hotel Boutique are definitely among the most popular ones.
Save your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the several budget accommodation options situated in the area. The Sofitel Buenos Aires (1 mile away) and the Alvear Art Hotel (1 mile away) are two popular options to keep in mind.
Remember that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. A local favorite is the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another option is the Intercontinental Buenos Aires. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
Tourists exploring Argentine National Congress often indulge in strong coffees and light meals at El Gato Negro, merely an easy stroll away. Seeking something a bit more filling? Hotel Novotel Buenos Aires is a worthwhile dining establishment in the area. Finally, stop by Maluco Beleza and order a cocktail or two.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Plaza de los Dos Congresos is a great spot for everyone in the family. Pack a picnic and watch the kids frolic along.
- It may be old, but Feria de Madres de Plaza de Mayo is still a prominent square where you can read a newspaper while enjoying the historic surrounds.
- San Martin Cultural Center is a significant piece of this destination's lively cultural landscape. You'll have a fun night at theater here and get an insight into the region's art scene.
- Make sure you add Edificio Barolo to your list of things to see. Imagine what everyday life was like in the region many years ago as you admire the historical landmark that stands before you.
- Palacio de Justicia, a historic civic building, will appeal to anyone wishing to discover more about the region's past.
A number of travelers make their way to Argentine National Congress by train. It's a walk of 0.9 miles from Estacion Once to this destination.
Expedia's roster of Balvanera resorts and motels delivers everything you require, so you can be certain to find sites near Argentine National Congress you'll love. You won't be by yourself: Balvanera was a fairly popular place in the recent year. You're just a few clicks away from all the insider info you need. You can do so boldly when you are ready to make your reservation, too: newcomers of all kinds approve of their Balvanera hotel.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to greet you" is how Balvanera hotels function.
- The concierge services at lodging close to Argentine National Congress will be grand as you might hope near such a magnificent landmark.
- And we have rooms that are comfortable for all groups, including big reunions and solo travelers.
As you can see, it's clear why Balvanera accommodation got more visitors in the last year than the year before that. And thanks to our comprehensive directory of hotels near Argentine National Congress, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Balvanera Intriguing Facts
After Argentine National Congress is accomplished, there are still further activities to do in Balvanera.
- Be cultured about local history, then head out on the town to end your exploration.
- You will notice Balvanera also is experienced when it comes to specialized treatment after a day spent on its a full schedule of action.
- Until recently, Balvanera tourism has been a well-kept secret, but visits have been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to book.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and wave hello to some awe-inspiring photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Balvanera, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Argentine National Congress. Reserve now!