Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated by the sea, this romantic hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Loch Long and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Kilcreggan Ferry Terminal. St. Modan's Church is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, laundry facilities, and a library.
All 15 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. Digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also find room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.
Knockderry Country House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Knockderry Country House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1846
- Total number of rooms - 15
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Knockderry - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: GBP 120.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.50 and GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 120.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Knockderry Country House
- Knockderry Country House Helensburgh
- Knockderry Country House Hotel
- Knockderry Country House Hotel Helensburgh
- Knockderry House Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.