Apartments in Arlington for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Arlington
Other property types in Arlington
Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Live by Loews, Arlington, TX
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Arlington
There are 106 lodging choices in Arlington, including a selection of apartments. Be sure to visit the fun-filled theme parks and seek out the great live music while you're here. AT&T Stadium and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor are popular places to discover.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Listed below are some of the favorite Arlington apartments:
- In Arlington
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Arlington
When is the Best Time to Visit Arlington?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.35 inches in a year
Must See in Arlington
Visitors speak highly of Arlington for its live music and amusement parks. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags Over Texas are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Arlington Museum of Art and MetroCenter. You can also visit some other popular places in town including AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park in Arlington.Arlington is also recognized for its:
- University life
How to Get to Arlington and Around the Area
Fly into Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), which is located 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), which is 15.6 mi (25 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.