Find Romantic Hotels in Arlington, VA from $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Romantic Luxury Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington, VA
The price is $179 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (998 reviews)
- The Westin Crystal City Reagan National Airport1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
The price is $76 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.3/5Excellent! (998 reviews)
- Inn of Rosslyn1601 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, VAGet Rates3.8/5Good! (990 reviews)
Romantic Spa Hotels
- Crystal Gateway Marriott1700 Richmond Highway, Arlington, VA
The price is $71 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.5/5Wonderful! (993 reviews)
- The Westin Arlington Gateway801 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA
The price is $71 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.4/5Excellent! (1,001 reviews)
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport1999 Richmond Highway, Arlington, VA
The price is $76 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.3/5Excellent! (995 reviews)
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Arlington
If you and your partner need a romantic vacation, we've got just the ticket. Couples choose Arlington for its top-notch restaurants, notable monuments, and top museums. If you want to get outside and explore the captivating natural surroundings with your significant other, you might make a stop by Theodore Roosevelt Island Park or Gravelly Point Park.
If you and your sweetheart are looking forward to a relaxing time away or you're you'd like to have specific luxurious amenities, you can take your pick of 30 hotels and other accommodations in Arlington for the perfect romantic getaway.
Our travelers pick this accommodation for its romantic atmosphere and amenities:
Exquisite 2BR Garden Apartment: This apartment offers a fireplace, a kitchen, and a spa tub. Our guests appreciate its comfortable beds and breakfast.
When is the Best Time to Visit Arlington?
Weather can be a major factor in your romantic holiday, so we've gathered rainfall and temperature stats to help you plan for your trip:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 30°F
- Driest months: February, January, August, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.84 inches
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, and September, with an average rainfall of 3.80 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Arlington
There's nothing better than wandering around a new place with your sweetheart, so consider taking time to discover all that Arlington has to offer. If you're hoping to experience some of the local culture, you'll love Arlington for its notable monuments, top museums, and interesting historical sites. You might think about visiting Arlington National Cemetery, Iwo Jima Memorial, or Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.Expedia travelers also pick Arlington for its:
Getting Around Arlington
Make your way to Arlington with a flight to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), which is the closest major airport located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. Nearby metro stations include Rosslyn Station, Courthouse Station, and Arlington Cemetery Station.