Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Armenia, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Metropolitan Cultural Convention Centre of Quindío and within 3 mi (5 km) of Parque De La Vida and Centenario Stadium. Armenia Country Club and Recuca are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 12 rooms provide free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and TVs. Guests will also find room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. This Armenia hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Jeronimo is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Jeronimo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 25000.00
- Self parking fee: COP 7000 per night
- Hotel Jeronimo
- Hotel Jeronimo Armenia
- Jeronimo Armenia
- Jeronimo Hotel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.