Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Armenia, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Metropolitan Cultural Convention Centre of Quindío and Parque De La Vida. Centenario Stadium is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and free breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free long-distance calls. Free local calls and desks are also available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Jeronimo
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast as well as a complimentary manager's reception (may not be available daily). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. This Armenia hotel also offers a terrace and tour/ticket assistance.
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free reception
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Hotel San Jeronimo has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per person, per night
- Casa Hotel San Jeronimo
- Casa Hotel San Jeronimo Armenia
- Casa San Jeronimo
- Casa San Jeronimo Armenia
- Hotel San Jeronimo Armenia
- Hotel San Jeronimo
- San Jeronimo Armenia
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.