Find Hotels in Armenia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Armenia are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and theme park. A top sight in the city is Coffee Park.
- There are 341 hotels and other accommodations in Armenia
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Armenia
Cultural venues in the city include Coffee Park, Parque Los Arrieros, and Plaza de Bolivar. The city is notable for landmarks like Parque De La Vida, Recuca, and Main Square. The picturesque setting of Cocora Valley and Quindio Botanical Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Armenia, there are 341 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Salento Pequeño Hotel - Our customers like the walkable location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Reserva Monarca - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs, 26.7 mi/42.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Armenia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 110.74 inches of rain falls on Armenia each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas November and August are often coldest, averaging 62°F