Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated in Arnhem, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Airborne Cemetery and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Airborne Museum. Museum voor Moderne Kunst and Nederlands Openluchtmuseum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and meeting rooms.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies or patios, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find room service, coffee makers, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 8611 square feet (800 square meters) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8611
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Number of treatment rooms 1
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Van der Valk Arnhem
- Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.