Visitors can enjoy all that Arnuero has to offer including the seaside and spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in Arnuero
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arnuero
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bay of Biscay. In the area, you'll also find Palacio de la Magdalena and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
In Arnuero, you'll be able to select from 114 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Astuy - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Isla Bella - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Olimpo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Santander Cathedral, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Arnuero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Arnuero gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 44°F