See yourself sauntering around the downtown area of an unfamiliar city, staring up at the lovely scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you've been counting on most of all: Arosa Ski Resort. It has been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and now is the time to get there.
Hotels Nearby Arosa Ski Resort
Hotels near Arosa Ski Resort
Soon you'll be cutting through the fresh powder at Arosa Ski Resort.
It can be found in Arosa, approximately 65 miles away from Zurich. If you enjoy heading off the beaten track, this might be the destination for you.
If you'd like to stay close to Arosa Ski Resort, there are 4 hotels within 0.1 miles. You should also consider staying 7 miles away, in nearby Davos. This well-known destination is worth checking out and has 30 accommodation solutions. The Steigenberger Grandhotel Belvedere, Morosani Fiftyone and Hotel Meierhof are recommended.
If traveling's your chief concern and you want to save a few dollars on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is a handy option, situated 1 mile away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa, which is just 1 mile away.
Visitors seeking to experience the high life will absolutely adore the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Check out the amazing facilities at the Hotel Alpensonne and the Hotel Quellenhof. These are just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Want to keep up the energy after nightfall? You only need to travel 0.6 miles from Arosa Ski Resort to find Sit hütte (Arosa). Tourists come here for great drinks and the spirited energy.
Still have time? There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Arosa Ski Resort:
- Brüggerhorn is regarded for its lofty peak and scenic beauty. If you're a bit of an adventurer, get a panoramic view of the surroundings when you venture to the summit.
- If you're itching to take a look at the scenery but have got to take it easy, take a ride aboard Gondelbahn Kulm.
- Hornli Gondola offers travelers who are visiting the area a comfortable and exciting way to get about and take a look at the surroundings.
- Bring out your winter gear, slip on your ski boots and tear up the slopes on your skis or a snowboard at Ski-Club Arosa.
- Take a ride on Arosa Gondola Lift, a relaxing and fun way to get around.
Our rooms in Arosa supply everything you need, so you are sure to find locations near Arosa Ski Resort you'll love. Lots of sightseers opt for Arosa for an out-of-this-world getaway, so start going. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the secret advice you're looking for. You'll roam confidently when you're ready to reserve your spot, too: visitors of all types would suggest their Arosa hotel to a family member.
- We offer snug rooms for all sorts, from big reunions to couples.
- "Tidy, neat, and prepared to greet you" is how Arosa hotel rooms operate.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at accommodation close to Arosa Ski Resort provide wonderful service.
Plus, thanks to our wide selection of hotels near Arosa Ski Resort, your prized place lies in your future.
Once you've checked Arosa Ski Resort off your schedule, you'll still have lots to do in Arosa.
- Appreciate a mouthwatering supper of its native ingredients and happen upon a cute gallery to get some souvenirs.
- Take an afternoon to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon discover Arosa also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- To truly explore each sight the region has to provide, read about adventures near Arosa.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new photo ops. Paying a visit to Arosa is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Arosa Ski Resort from Expedia. Book today!